When addiction strikes, the entire family feels its painful effects.
Addiction equals pain – and not just for the person in recovery. Healing from addiction requires the help of every family member. Guiding your mother, daughter, sister, wife or partner to getting the treatment she needs is the first step, but more work is needed to fully support your family’s system and uncover unhealthy patterns of interaction.
Are you experiencing any of these ongoing challenges with your loved one?
- Ineffective communication
- Unhealthy hypervigilance
- Ongoing emotional turmoil and sleepless nights
- A feeling that you must protect her from harm
- A habit of keeping secrets of her addiction from others
- Caretaking behaviors focused solely on her
- Financial hardships affecting your entire household
- Reckless behavior within your home
- Emotional or physical abuse
We understand that each family has its own fingerprint.
Though your family may share many of the same general characteristics as others, each family has unique qualities and personalities that must be understood and navigated as a team. A cookie-cutter approach is not effective in treating substance use or mental health disorders, and it does not work for the recovery of a woman’s family. Quality care takes each family’s unique challenges into account and offers a variety of recovery solutions. Hannah’s House professionals understand and can help.
You did not cause this illness, therefore you cannot cure it alone.
Family members grow when they support one another to make healthy choices. Learning to communicate constructively, developing proper boundaries, and creating space for self-care techniques are examples that help everyone, not just the woman with the substance use disorder. Quality treatment takes the time to guide each member of your loved one’s family in developing a recovery plan that works for everyone.
Are you ready to experience treatment for your whole family?
Family members deserve their own recovery. Helping families heal from addiction affecting the women they love is a critical part of Hannah’s House comprehensive addiction treatment model. We care deeply for your well-being as well as her health. In this type of supportive environment, recovery is possible for everyone involved.
Our ongoing support for families of females seeking recovery includes:
- Regular clinical contact with your loved one’s Primary Therapist
- Treatment updates from our clinical team
- Contact with your loved one through treatment
- Support from our therapists and coordinators
- Guidance on self-care techniques
What are the elements of a truly intensive family program?
Hannah’s House Family Program is a four-day long immersion program that helps families understand and identify the dynamics within the family system that may contribute to ongoing addiction. You’ll have the opportunity to openly ask questions and speak with your partner, wife, mother, sister, or daughter in a nonjudgmental, caring atmosphere. We provide family support in a confidential environment that helps each of you recognize the effects of substance use and discover healthy coping strategies.
We provide an intensive approach to:
- Therapeutic, family-oriented recovery support
- Tools to regain a sense of wellbeing
- Open discussions within a guided, supportive group
- A safe and confidential environment
- Strategies to help you cope with the challenges of addiction recovery
- Guided communication between family members
What is individualized recovery planning?
Studies show that when the entire family system participates, patient outcomes improve. Continuing care planning prepares everyone for the next stage in their loved one’s recovery journey. We collaborate with you to develop a robust continuing care plan that targets her recovery while guiding each family member to personal health.
Components of your individualized family recovery plan may include:
- Family counseling
- Marriage counseling
- Self-care techniques
- Support groups
- Individual therapies
- Family case management
Contact us today!
Call anytime at 561.841.1272.. Let us help your family begin the journey to recovery.